Sagittarius Relax Tee
Sagittarius Relax Tee
- Do you believe in destiny? ⭐ Believe that everything happens for a reason? ✨ Chances are that you found your star sign on a Relax Tee for a reason too!
- Chill out with our oversized, stretchy Comfy Monkey Relax Tee: It’s the snuggliest, comfiest tee you’ll ever wear.
- One size fits most: Relax Tees measure in at a generous and roomy 95cm long and 170cm wide (total circumference).
- We recommend hand washing your Relax Tee.
- Made from a unique combination of cotton and elastane: Not only is this material cuddly-soft and breathable, it also keeps you cool and comfortable (perfect for those warmer as well as cold months).
- Wear your Relax Tee however you want: Designed for napping, chilling out on the couch, snuggling up for a movie and everything in between.
- Two handy side pockets: perfect for storing your phone, yummy snacks or to hide your hands.
- LOVED by 5000+ Comfy Monkey fans across the globe (see our 5 star reviews below).
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and 30 day no hassle returns.
- FREE shipping.
- Add FREE gift wrapping for just LKR 500!
- We use Koombiyo for most of our deliveries. You can expect your parcel within 2-8 business days from when it leaves our warehouse.
- Wash Before Use
- Cold Machine Wash Separate Colours
- Mild Detergents
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Bleach
Relax Tee Size Chart
6XL (Free Size)
HOW TO MEASURE
In order to select the correct clothing size, we recommend you take the following measurements using a soft tape measure. If necessary, ask someone else to help.
1. Shoulder width
Pass the tape measure straight across from the tip of one shoulder to the other, just above your shoulder blades
Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point, taking care to keep the tape measure horizontal. It should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
5. Sleeve Length
Keeping your arm straight by your side, measure from the tip of your shoulder to the base of your thumb.